Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How does shit work now?

That's good then! Haha, I take it you just don't want one clawing it's way out of you since you seem fine with raising his kid with him? Hopefully the ex wife isn't too bad, since she'll be your problem as well, when the time comes for him to tell her about you. Haha

I don't know how she'll react, she's told a relative of his that she really wishes he got a girlfriend lmao, he's practically had one for months now, not sure how sincere she is about it, maybe she thinks that if he gets a girlfriend he'll leave her and the daughter alone, what she doesnt know is that since we started seeing each other I've supported and stimulated the fact that he sees her 2-3 times more now, including overnights. ;)

I've never been a maternal person in the sense that I've never wanted to have a baby, as a child I wasn't allowed around babies by my mom, she was very overprotective and pretty much tormented me with them (with cousins and such "don't touch the baby", "be careful with the baby", "you coughed so stay away from the baby", "babies don't hold babies", etc). My older sister is exactly the same way, neither of us has kid.

On top of that in my line of work I see a lot of abused and abandoned babies so the thought of making one from scratch when there are so many in need of a loving parent saddens me. I actually got my home inspected and cleared to foster, but the two tens I was going to foster changed custody/placement. :whatever:

Well knowing all that now, it sounds like you were meant to end up in this little girl's life! :D
I hope you and end up together for good so that little girl keeps you in her life. I don't know what it would do to her if some day you were no longer around.

Well knowing all that now, it sounds like you were meant to end up in this little girl's life! :D
I hope you and end up together for good so that little girl keeps you in her life. I don't know what it would do to her if some day you were no longer around.
I don't think she's that attached to me, I only see her about once a month. Yesterday in the playground she kept running to me instead of her dad, she also took his glasses off to give them to me LOL.

Top Bottom