Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey plunkey....

So yeah let's hand over the reins back to the people who brought us the 2008 crash... :rolleyes:

bill clinton? i mean seriously, under the clinton administration corporate malfeasance ran amok, no-doc loans (another brainchild of that administration) drove real estate prices and prices of building products through the roof to an unsustainable level, and all of the planning and preparation for 9/11 took place (under the lazy eye of that administration)...and then the perfect storm hit, and that was it...everyone that has come along since then were merely bag-holders...like a dog owner, walking their pet down the street, carrying a bag of steaming poop...hell, the potus position became so undesireable that mccain threw himself on the palin sword to avoid getting hired for the job...and yet, people still long for the clinton days because everything was great...too bad it was all fake...a poorly constructed house of cards...yeah, let's hand the reins back to slick willy :rolleyes:

bill clinton? i mean seriously, under the clinton administration corporate malfeasance ran amok, no-doc loans (another brainchild of that administration) drove real estate prices and prices of building products through the roof to an unsustainable level, and all of the planning and preparation for 9/11 took place (under the lazy eye of that administration)...and then the perfect storm hit, and that was it...everyone that has come along since then were merely bag-holders...like a dog owner, walking their pet down the street, carrying a bag of steaming poop...hell, the potus position became so undesireable that mccain threw himself on the palin sword to avoid getting hired for the job...and yet, people still long for the clinton days because everything was great...too bad it was all fake...a poorly constructed house of cards...yeah, let's hand the reins back to slick willy :rolleyes:

+1,000,000

And people conveniently forget that slick willy was the beneficiary of a $5 trillion dollar Internet bubble that collapsed during the dot-bomb era.

+1,000,000

And people conveniently forget that slick willy was the beneficiary of a $5 trillion dollar Internet bubble that collapsed during the dot-bomb era.
Annnnnd, you forget that Clinton had a Republican Congress..... Hence the deregulation.....
And People also forget that It's NOT the president that RUNS the country. Congress are sitting on their hands = nothing is getting done....
All of this polarized rhetoric gets so sad. Sqauid Plunky, I hear you have a PHD, It's too bad that you don't exude ANY amount of Common Sense or reasoning. :mad:

SD is right. Rinse and repeat.

+1,000,000

ahhhhh yes, saint cisco, i remember ye well :bawling: i still have some shares in my portfolio that are down 77.37% (as of friday's closing bell) from the date of purchase (the day after cisco's last stock split)...i keep them only as a reminder to NEVER drink the corporate koolaid again :mad:

ahhhhh yes, saint cisco, i remember ye well :bawling: i still have some shares in my portfolio that are down 77.37% (as of friday's closing bell) from the date of purchase (the day after cisco's last stock split)...i keep them only as a reminder to NEVER drink the corporate koolaid again :mad:

Should have invested with jon in Forex rob
"makin millions"

Reactions: ceo
Annnnnd, you forget that Clinton had a Republican Congress..... Hence the deregulation.....
And People also forget that It's NOT the president that RUNS the country. Congress are sitting on their hands = nothing is getting done....
All of this polarized rhetoric gets so sad. Sqauid Plunky, I hear you have a PHD, It's too bad that you don't exude ANY amount of Common Sense or reasoning. :mad:

SD is right. Rinse and repeat.

Is a PHD the cybercollege version of a Ph.D.?

Sqauid Plunky, I hear you have a PHD, It's too bad that you don't exude ANY amount of Common Sense or reasoning. :mad:

It was bought and paid for him....he really isn't smart enough to get a PhD on his own. He got the ole south treatment. He would have washed out of real engineering school where he didn't know nobody.

Top Bottom