Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey plunkey....

I think if gays want to marry, then fine. I also think that's the least of our worries right now as a country. Too bad people get caught up in all the small stuff first, without paying attention to the big stuff until it's too late. It's like rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.

Anyone's rights being taken away for a bullshit reason is a big deal to me. It doesn't matter if it doesn't effect my everyday life, seeing friends deal with this BS is enough for me to see how fucked up it is.
Romney and Obama have some things in common, I am not sure if I would say Romney=Obama like many people do... but I will say that they seem very similar in certain things I have seen.
Both guys will do anything but reduce your civil liberties..
I will not be voting for president. Your vote has already been tainted by "interest groups."

Anyone's rights being taken away for a bullshit reason is a big deal to me. It doesn't matter if it doesn't effect my everyday life, seeing friends deal with this BS is enough for me to see how fucked up it is.
Romney and Obama have some things in common, I am not sure if I would say Romney=Obama like many people do... but I will say that they seem very similar in certain things I have seen.
Both guys will do anything but reduce your civil liberties..
I will not be voting for president. Your vote has already been tainted by "interest groups."

It's not that their right to marry was taken away, they just didn't have the right to begin with due to the way old laws were written. Why they would want the burden of marriage is beyond me anyway. A simple document can give them all the rights they need.

The bigger issue at hand is to fix the economy and the dollar. When those crumble we will all be at the hands of the Chinese. You want to talk about liberties being taken away...

It's not that their right to marry was taken away, they just didn't have the right to begin with due to the way old laws were written. Why they would want the burden of marriage is beyond me anyway. A simple document can give them all the rights they need.

The bigger issue at hand is to fix the economy and the dollar. When those crumble we will all be at the hands of the Chinese. You want to talk about liberties being taken away...

It is not that I don't agree with you, because in comparison you are totally correct. I just happen to like Ron Paul over the guys on that issue as well. Ron Paul is the only one who said he would cut the debt down. All of the others (including Romney) planned on adding to the debt.

I like RP too, but he's not going to be a viable candidate, yet again (unfortunately). I'm not trying to argue against your position on RP either. At this point it will come down to a choice between romney and obama. If those are my choices I know who I will choose.

RP is the only who I would 100% guarantee won't pick a fight with Iran and for that reason alone i would vote him in even if other stuff i don't agree with. Obama i'm not even so sure won't keep our shit out of Iran...but any of the republicans are so beholden to the zionist lobby that we'll be in Iran the instant Netanyahu goes in even if it's Israel who picks the fight. We can't afford anymore of this middle east bullshit. The whole reason why RP will not sniff the GOP nomination is for this reason alone, he won't lick the Israelis PM's shartbox so he's out. Gingrich, Romney and Santorum literally elbowed each other out of the way for that honor when they were at AIPAC.

RP is the only who I would 100% guarantee won't pick a fight with Iran and for that reason alone i would vote him in even if other stuff i don't agree with. Obama i'm not even so sure won't keep our shit out of Iran...but any of the republicans are so beholden to the zionist lobby that we'll be in Iran the instant Netanyahu goes in even if it's Israel who picks the fight. We can't afford anymore of this middle east bullshit. The whole reason why RP will not sniff the GOP nomination is for this reason alone, he won't lick the Israelis PM's shartbox so he's out. Gingrich, Romney and Santorum literally elbowed each other out of the way for that honor when they were at AIPAC.

Those pesky jews!

:rolleyes:

It's fun having anti-Semites running all over EF. Who better to mock?

nevermind the fact that he's kinda old and a little kooky...

nevermind the fact that he's kinda old and a little kooky...

Indeed.

And here's a bonus:

just went to his website, perchance where did you find this Biblical based demand for honest weights and measures? I didn't see anything like that. What i saw was a call to end the fed. Yes I saw his stance on abortion and I don't agree with it...but it's pretty much the only thing i don't agree with him on. ALthough it sounds like he'd push the issue to states rights. Something I wouldn't terribly like but i would abide by. Sooooo....what was ur point again? Oh you wanna now call me creepy e-knight something or other? haha do a crane kick for me danielson and don't forget the green belt or else. :lmao:

So that means:

1) Redsam is for phasing-out social security

2) Redsam is for phasing-out medicare

3) Resdam supports a 0% inheritance tax

4) Resdam supports the elimination of all income taxes

5) Redsam supports the elimination of all capital gains taxes

6) Redsam supports a self-proclaimed christian who claims that his beliefs drive every position he takes every single day.

What a mean-spirited conservative!!! I'm offended.

Top Bottom