Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Her diary/his diary

myway

Banned
HER DIARY:

Tonight, I thought my husband was acting weird. We had made plans to meet at a bar to have a drink. I was shopping with my friends all day long, so I thought he was upset at the fact that I was a bit
late, but he made no comment on it.

Conversation wasn't flowing, so I suggested that we go somewhere
quiet so we could talk. He agreed, but he didn't say much. I asked him what was wrong. He said, 'Nothing.' I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset. He said he wasn't upset, that it had nothing
to do with me, and not to worry about it.

On the way home, I told him that I loved him. He smiled slightly, and kept driving. I can't explain his behavior. I don't know why he didn't say, 'I love you, too.' When we got home, I felt as if I had lost him completely, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore. He just sat there quietly and watched TV. He continued to seem distant and absent.

Finally, with silence all around us, I decided to go to bed. About 15 minutes later, he came to bed. To my surprise, he responded to my caresses, and we made love. But I still felt that he was distracted and his thoughts were somewhere else. He fell asleep - I cried. I don't know what to do. I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else. My life is a disaster.

HIS DIARY
My Harley wouldn't start today, but at least I got laid.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HER DIARY:

Tonight, I thought my husband was acting weird. We had made plans to meet at a bar to have a drink. I was shopping with my friends all day long, so I thought he was upset at the fact that I was a bit

quiet so we could talk. He agreed, but he didn't say much. I asked him what was wrong. He said, 'Nothing.' I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset. He said he wasn't upset, that it had nothing

On the way home, I told him that I loved him. He smiled slightly, and kept driving. I can't explain his behavior. I don't know why he didn't say, 'I love you, too.' When we got home, I felt as if I had lost him completely, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore. He just sat there quietly and watched TV. He continued to seem distant and absent.

Finally, with silence all around us, I decided to go to bed. About 15 minutes later, he came to bed. To my surprise, he responded to my caresses, and we made love. But I still felt that he was distracted and his thoughts were somewhere else. He fell asleep - I cried. I don't know what to do. I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else. My life is a disaster.

HIS DIARY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't draw a conclusion and make something up in your mind. It could be 1M things. Just wait and see! Don't push him about it, but be kind and sweet to him without being overwhelming as an attempt to find out what's wrong. It will all become clear without you having to do anything at all.

Don't draw a conclusion and make something up in your mind. It could be 1M things. Just wait and see! Don't push him about it, but be kind and sweet to him without being overwhelming as an attempt to find out what's wrong. It will all become clear without you having to do anything at all.

I so dig the thread and I dig the response.
I wanna hit this on 3 levels. I'm en route to campus, waiting in line... and dude in front of me talking to himself -scary-, but anyway... I do notice a very slight cultural shift towards this dilemma.
I'm gonna be busy all day, but lemme hit this up. Most dudes die on the inside as they grow older, more shallow and less depth... it ain't cool. Like at all.

i think your over-analyzing it myway.
i know you have and i myself have been in a situation many times when something was bothering me and i didn't want to talk about it but was out with friends.

it happened after my buddy who turned 21 died in his sleep last year and that was hard for me for a few days. you can't read a human mind. if he wants to tell you, he will. but i doubt he's doing this for attention. if it were you i believe he would tell you.

i think your over-analyzing it myway.
i know you have and i myself have been in a situation many times when something was bothering me and i didn't want to talk about it but was out with friends.

it happened after my buddy who turned 21 died in his sleep last year and that was hard for me for a few days. you can't read a human mind. if he wants to tell you, he will. but i doubt he's doing this for attention. if it were you i believe he would tell you.

Thanx. U are rawkin..... but lol@u didn't read tha thread. U need me to UPS u some of my add meds? Slow it down, turbo.
It's a HIS/HERS diary(u didn't read tha HIS at tha bottom). :Popcorn:

My diary would be more like:
WokeupLATEbutGOTnoSLEEP... GOT a ticket4speeding..FCUKmyLIFE.........4gotMYbook4class........lit.teacherNOTICED..got called to the dean's office for gossip.......... FRATboyzAREstalkers...my HubbyISanASS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fell down tha stairs.limped to my next class='s LATE,again. got an A on my test....... but prof.PROLLYthinks I didn't study.
Got in a wreck on the way home...
but finally got home.WOW.A 5,000 check in tha mail. YEAH!!!! O-wait. Bills.
32voicemails.FcukMYlife......best friend just went psycho. Dad's pissed.NateSUX! Wow.Money in tha bank.I need to get one of those check register thingies.I thought I was -50dollars.O-wait....that's my other account.....FcukMYlife..
2 hours of homework and 22 page final essay draft due inTHAmornin..... but my computer is in tha house..LOSTmyhouseKEYS.
....................................:Popcorn:

HER DIARY:

HIS DIARY

It's a joke folks.
But good reponses.

my bad myway. barely got any sleep last night. going to take some lipoflames for energy! :biggrin:

Top Bottom