Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why geneza is my #1 brand

Just wanted to share a story of why geneza pharma is my favorite and #1 best brand i trust
A close friend of mine was running his first cycle and of course he didn't listen to me and bought his gear from the local meat head at the gym
halfway through a cycle his results were awful and he was getting nothing out of it
I had them switch to geneza testosterone. A week later he comes up to me with a $100 bill and hands it to me thanking me. He said he hasn’t felt this good since he was 17. That shows you the difference in quality

Post more often.

Geneza is highly rated

Just wanted to share a story of why geneza pharma is my favorite and #1 best brand i trust
A close friend of mine was running his first cycle and of course he didn't listen to me and bought his gear from the local meat head at the gym
halfway through a cycle his results were awful and he was getting nothing out of it
I had them switch to geneza testosterone. A week later he comes up to me with a $100 bill and hands it to me thanking me. He said he hasn’t felt this good since he was 17. That shows you the difference in quality

Thanks, brother! for sharing your Geneza experience here with the community.
I am here to help you 24x7.
If you want any assistance please pm me or email me at [email protected]
I would love to help you.
Thank you!

Top Bottom