Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have you talked to an ex since the moving on period?

jh1 said:
Give me her number, sounds up my alley.

lol, shes 5'8" and probalby like 90 lbs now

I saw her naked last in dec and was shocked at how sickly she looked...

I still hit it, but she took that as meaning we were back together, and she's been calling ever since

Angel said:
Yes I have been and still am with him..
I do talk to one ex (if that is what to call him). He is my husbands cousin and they are some what close, so not talking to him is a little hard.It doesn't bother me to talk to him or have him over here..After seeing how his life has turned out it actually makes me stand proud knowing that he was just a fling and nothing serious.

wow that;s really awkward

nimbus said:
you guys don't bang your ex-s?

While this sounds like a great idea at first, especially when you are too busy for dating or whatever, but it really isn't.

JavaGuru said:
Why give them the pleasure? I prefer strange......

reeeaaallly? i'd rather know it's goign to be good, std free, and with nothing horribly awkward or gross

Nathan said:
While this sounds like a great idea at first, especially when you are too busy for dating or whatever, but it really isn't.

i've never regretted it, but maybe it's different because i didn't really have feelings for them anymore

nimbus said:
i've never regretted it, but maybe it's different because i didn't really have feelings for them anymore

I just somehow always end up feeling like a dick, though I still don't know why. I wouldn't say I regret it - it was what it was.

nimbus said:
reeeaaallly? i'd rather know it's goign to be good, std free, and with nothing horribly awkward or gross
Most chicks don't even know they have an std and who knows what strange she's been tapping since you broke up .Maybe it's a pride issue but I won't give my ex's any form of affection.

string_bean00 said:
lol, shes 5'8" and probalby like 90 lbs now

I saw her naked last in dec and was shocked at how sickly she looked...

I still hit it, but she took that as meaning we were back together, and she's been calling ever since

Blah Fucking Blah... What's her number?

Top Bottom