Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fucking overwhelmed with everything...

wootoom

Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
As you all know I just had a baby, everything is awesome but her mom is here for a month and she's trying to tell me what to do and shit. I have raised 2 boys and I'm sick of being told what to do in my house...and now her friend is coming for a month...all they will do is speak Dutch and now the freedom is nothing...I can't even enjoy being a dad..I'm losing it...fucking depressing..

Then my boys come stay at my house all the time because I have them a lot and now when they go home to their moms I really miss them...like bad...I just can't wait till no one is here..my gf is crying because breast feeding is such a pain in the ass...thoughts?

I can't imagine having my mom stay with me like that. Seems like it should be private for you to enjoy too. It's your baby too. I wouldn't have my privacy invaded like that. Breastfeeding is hard though. I remember crying alone in a room by myself one day with my shirt off. I gave up, so don't listen to me. I wasn't as dedicated to the idea as I should have been. I regret it now though. :/

I wish I could say something to make you feel better. If it were me, I'd be pulling my wife aside and telling her that mom has to go home or has to stay in a hotel. I wouldn't have accepted a situation like that in the first place. Can she stay in a hotel in the evenings?

give out her phone # me and plank will call her and tell her to stfu, eat a dick, and go back to doutchland

Top Bottom