Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fucking overwhelmed with everything...

He's dispelling the myth that gay guys are witty and clever.

You could just give the MIL the Stone Cold stunner and shut her up
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/image...StunnerToSteph-1_display_image.jpg?1319368846
StoneColdSteveAustinStunnerToSteph-1_display_image.jpg

As you all know I just had a baby, everything is awesome but her mom is here for a month and she's trying to tell me what to do and shit. I have raised 2 boys and I'm sick of being told what to do in my house...and now her friend is coming for a month...all they will do is speak Dutch and now the freedom is nothing...I can't even enjoy being a dad..I'm losing it...fucking depressing..

Then my boys come stay at my house all the time because I have them a lot and now when they go home to their moms I really miss them...like bad...I just can't wait till no one is here..my gf is crying because breast feeding is such a pain in the ass...thoughts?

What's her status in life? She sounds overbearing and disrespectful. Gotta put the foot down (as nicely as possible) or else she's going to walk all over you and yours.

Damn, reading stuff like this makes me apprehensive about ever getting married.

I know exactly how you feel bro, my wife was a mess trying to get the breast feeding down and her family and alot of friends were always at her to quit etc which made her even more emotional. her mom lives half an hour away and seemed to always been here. One day I just snapped when she made a comment about how messy the house was. At that moment my wife realized she either needed to have my back or I was fucking out and she stepped up.I suggest talking to your girl and no matter what happens you two need to be a strong home front against the enemy. sounds fucked but thats what most people are when you have a newborn, they show up ,over stay their welcome,tell you what to do and how they would raise your kid. fuck them.

I'm confused, as a non child bearer things elude me, I understand the importance of breastfeeding and the nutrients, etc. But why not pump milk out of breast and bottle feed breastmilk?

Sent from my HTC One V using EliteFitness

Reactions: ceo
I'm confused, as a non child bearer things elude me, I understand the importance of breastfeeding and the nutrients, etc. But why not pump milk out of breast and bottle feed breastmilk?

Sent from my HTC One V using EliteFitness

That's what we have been doing :) just time consuming

Sometimes she pumps and sometimes she breast feeds..there is a bond between the woman and child which is why a lot of women breast feed..that's why

Top Bottom