Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fucking assholes

Jack steel

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
I hate inconsiderate neighbors who like to walk around there apartment banging a trash can with a stick (or whatever the fuck he's doing) in the morning after i've been up working all night. People who can't put themselves in their neighbors' shoes need to be drug into the street, burned and shot...

PS sorry im a bit cranky this morning :mad:

what i hate are assholes that come home at 7am and turn on the tv loud so i can't sleep til 9am like i always do..

wait, i use ear plugs so i don't give a damn..

I hate that people live in Apartments and then complain about the neighbors being too close.....

DrOiD BioNiC EF App!

Take 2 hydros and you will love them

I about shot my gay neighbor a few wks ago with my full auto paint ball gun when he argued ALLLL gd night with his assboi about screwin with other boyz. Finally went inside after I yelled at them twice. It was truly a fucking NIGHTMARE.

Sent from my htc t-bolt using the elitefitness app.

My neighbor has a hot wife with a rawkin hawt body, so don't give a shit what they do long as she keeps tanning

my neighbor smells of curry. His whole house smells of curry. Consequently, the whole hallway smells of curry. Henceforth, the elevator and entrance of the condo building smell like curry. I smell curry in my dreams. It haunts me.

Top Bottom