Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

drunk driving

J

jeremys

at about 5:30 this morning, a truck pulls into our driveway and beeps, then turns around. we get the license number. the truck peels off and is out. we call the cops, because my father would know the guy in question. we're not TOTALLY sure it was him but it looked like his truck, the description totally matched him, and he's done this before.

anyways, when we call the cops, they won't send anybody out or to watch for him because they said the system was down until 9 am. on the scanner, at about 7, we hear somebody got killed. it was an old lady that used to walk on the side of the road every day. the drunk driver, of course, is fine. it always happens that way.

what really gets to me is how nobody would/(could?) do anything to stop the guy. this was his 11th or 12th time drunk driving! of course he has no license, but he still drove around. maybe there's not enough room in prison because people are in there that shouldn't be? this brings up the whole mary jane legalization and AAS legalization, etc. there's just the wrong people getting punished, when they're not hurting a single damn person, while you have dumbfucks going out and killing people because they can't get their shit together.

i wonder how the judge feels that only gave him 8 months the last time he did this. if it were up to me, a first offense for a DUI would be $2500 and 6 months, at least. then if you take a life, you pay a shitload of money, then your life gets taken. that's the way i see it

i'll let you know if it does turn out to be that guy, but we're 99% sure

jeremys said:
at about 5:30 this morning, a truck pulls into our driveway and beeps, then turns around. we get the license number. the truck peels off and is out. we call the cops, because my father would know the guy in question. we're not TOTALLY sure it was him but it looked like his truck, the description totally matched him, and he's done this before.

anyways, when we call the cops, they won't send anybody out or to watch for him because they said the system was down until 9 am. on the scanner, at about 7, we hear somebody got killed. it was an old lady that used to walk on the side of the road every day. the drunk driver, of course, is fine. it always happens that way.

what really gets to me is how nobody would/(could?) do anything to stop the guy. this was his 11th or 12th time drunk driving! of course he has no license, but he still drove around. maybe there's not enough room in prison because people are in there that shouldn't be? this brings up the whole mary jane legalization and AAS legalization, etc. there's just the wrong people getting punished, when they're not hurting a single damn person, while you have dumbfucks going out and killing people because they can't get their shit together.

i wonder how the judge feels that only gave him 8 months the last time he did this. if it were up to me, a first offense for a DUI would be $2500 and 6 months, at least. then if you take a life, you pay a shitload of money, then your life gets taken. that's the way i see it

i'll let you know if it does turn out to be that guy, but we're 99% sure

I don't see how he only got 8 months unless he didnt' kill anyone that time. My best friends sister and boyfriend were run over by a drunk ass redneck while they were walking down the road a couple years ago. Lucky for him he got 15 years for vehicular manslaughter. B/c if he would have only gotten 8 months, he wouldn't have been around much longer once we found him.

no, he hasn't killed anybody before this, if it is him. but still 11-12th time? ridiculous

Top Bottom