Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you believe in/practise the "law of attraction"?

I think it has a valid premise. However it doesn't really matter what it is, if you believe in something, it becomes real to you. This might happen to the point of skewing your reality to conform or affirm your beliefs. This is why the secret is a success, it works only if you believe.

If it is doing you good and not harming others, then its a good thing to ultimately have in your life and maintaining such beliefs would be harmless.

I do and know that the force of the brain is not just within our bodies but also put out a projections as well as picks things up.. so yes i do. I did before i even watched that movie, but i have seen it, worth a watch IMO

honestly law of attraction has completely changed my life and my fathers. Reality is perception, therefor you can create your own. I went from being an alcoholic to being sober for 5 years, made a comeback to pro baseball after 6 elbow surgeries and 2 tommy john surgeries. Passed an employment exam with Exxon Mobil and am almost to the point where I can almost purchase my dream car ( 66 chevelle as with a nelsonracing 632 blown bbc on e85 )

As for my father, he was diagnosed with multiple myeloma. A cancer of blood and bone. Incurable. Was on the verge of stage 4 . When I showed him the law of attraction and some things on consciousness and reality. After stem cell transplant and almost 5 years ago, and countless times of coming back all his counts are with in normal range he is in remission and have started gaining back weight.

I believe it is the real deal as you can create your own reality. It's how we Interpret the electrical impulses to the brain with information from particles. Basically speaking we really can do anything we put our minds to as nothing is impossible.

Just my opinion

^^^super cool! I'm curious about the stuff on consciousness you referred to? What specifically? You can pm me if that's better ...tyia

am almost to the point where I can almost purchase my dream car ( 66 chevelle as with a nelsonracing 632 blown bbc on e85 )

i can't imagine being in my garage, wrenching on a car like that without a couple/few ice cold beers...one just kinda goes with the other.

just my opinion.

Driven is another word for obsessive. Bodybuilding is no more a sport, art form, lifestyle than any eating disorder. Just look at the typical bodybuilding lifecycle. Guys pump away, day and night, seldom developing anything else in their life besides their muscles. It's kinda sad. I know this forum is stock full of guys with 200 IQs, 250k incomes, turgid penises, 1.5% bf, vast art collections a wall full of accreditations, etc. Not talking about you guys. So don't bother trolling.

Top Bottom