Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you believe in/practise the "law of attraction"?

TrillClinton

Yooo

One thing I really like about most people who train is how driven and ambitious they usually are. You get the odd stain who thinks they're too cool for school etc but most the time people who bodybuild are very positive and driven people.

I'm sure you would've heard of the documentary called "the secret" at some stage, about the "law of attraction" the whole "thoughts become things" shit, positive thinking etc.. Personally I found the documentary to be quite contrived. It focussed on the material pretentious side of things.. And the intro and sketches throughout are corny. But I guess they had to try and get through to people and people will respond to "do you want to be rich and have the car of your dreams?!" With that said the underlying message is very spot on.

When I first watched The Secret I was blown away by it. I wanted to learn more about the law of attraction and spent a good few years doing just that.

This was in a time where I still lived at my parents place and I was living off the government. I have always been a generally positive person but I was always cruising, and never really chased my passion with guns blazing

Anyway after really learning about the law of attraction I started putting it into play.. I had about 15-20 BIG goals that I wanted to achieve. I wrote all of them down on a very large piece of paper, every night I would spend about an hour just visualising having all those goals, visualising but at the same Time believing that I already had them and feeling grateful for it.. Those who also do this will understand that when you do this you feel this rush over your whole body like you're on drugs. People underestimate the power of BELIEF. I truly believe you can do whatever the fuck you want if you actually believe you can do it..

At this time my parents were quite pushy for me to get a job and move out of the house, and I sat them down and said to them that I was going to be the best and biggest at what I do, just please give me a few years. I was so confident in what I believed in that it was an option to fail.. Anyways I'm lucky my parents really supported me in chasing something I was passionate about

In a few years it all happened, every single goal I had written down had come to life (and then some). Even the biggest, craziest shit came true. My parents were besides themselves because I literally predicted it all, they think I can predict the future now

I live by that shit to this day. I like to surround myself around people who are also driven and believe in themselves..

I always find bodybuilders are usually all about this shit

Id love to know your stories!

You believe in the laws of dick, faggot.

Top Bottom