Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Detroit Police Officer Acquitted in Shooting Death of Deaf Man...

What? A white cop shot a black citizen? Oh my! He must be guilty!! This is an outrage!!!

-Warik

Even the black officer that Krupinski was defending said he feared for his life and was about to shoot when Krupinski did. Hmmmmmmmmmm. And it really pisses me off that they not only charged him, but that they arrested him and that his dept. Has had him suspended without pay for a year now. If you can't count on your dept to back you why bother.

I hope he sues his dept for about 10 billion dollars and wins.

Don't worry folks, RyanH will post saying what tragedy and travesty of justice this is for the black minority being oppressed by the white monster.

Now if the officer didn't shoot...and the guy with the rake killed the black officer...then I'm sure it would of been said that the officer didn't shoot cuz the guy with the rake was threatening a black officer...... Sounds far fetched but I could see it happen.... The officer did a very good job and should of been given an award...Remember the "poor family guy" that the officer killed was found to have alcohol, and cocaine in his system...and he was chasing his family around with a knife minutes before............

It happens, whitey is always wrong didn't you know that?

Hey, us cracker heads gotta keep our rep going. No one would believe that whitey had feelings and was compassionate unless of course, it was RyanH

Top Bottom