Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DEA to ban Hemp Foods?

2Thick

Elite Mentor
Platinum
The DEA is going overboard.

They want to ban foods made with hemp (not marijuana) because it might contain trace elements of THC.

I am so fucking happy that I am not in the US anymore.

This country is going to shit in a handbasket.

I have seen waffles, Cereals, oils, and nut butters. There might be more, thats just what I could remember seeing.

This is ABSOLUTELY ridiculous... it worries me how zealous the DEA can be...Hemp oil is probably the most healthful natural oil in terms of EFA ratios of ANY oil on the planet...surpassing even flax oil...this is very disappointing... wtf??

Frackal said:
This is ABSOLUTELY ridiculous... it worries me how zealous the DEA can be...Hemp oil is probably the most healthful natural oil in terms of EFA ratios of ANY oil on the planet...surpassing even flax oil...this is very disappointing... wtf??

The only reason that it is not banned yet is because a circuit judge in SanFran has held it off until more research is in.

Even money says that Ashcroft is pushing this. He is from a cotton state which is the original reason hemp was banned in the first place. Bullshit burgers all around.

Frackal said:
The DEA is nuts...what a fucking waste of cash

The FDA and DEA are the biggest bunch of bastards around.

And WODINI, you are probably right. Ashcroft pisses me off, and people who are this narrow minded piss me off as well.

Top Bottom