Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chat and Conversation is not doing so good.

decem said:
it's because i'm gone..

y'all know you miss me..

I miss you.

:bawling:

Project,

What we need is you naked.

Well, it would work for me - everyone else can have the Scrapster.

We have $17,000 worth of hardware on the way. And here's an excerpt from my new book to wake things up:

[color=000080]"WHAT A REGULAR GUY WANTS more than anything, always has, always will, is to score some nooky far beyond his reach. He has neither looks, nor power, nor money, nor fancy car, none of that good babe-getting stuff, and yet he dreams the impossible dream: to be able to dump Harriet in favor of Cindy and, for the benefit of all generations to come, divert the usual flow and direction of his genetic puddle!"[/color]

[color=000080]George Spellwin, excerpt from Elite Player's Guide to Getting Laid [read more...][/color]

:elephant:

There are some good ones I haven't seen around in awhile. Kinda sucks. Still some good guys and gals on here though. :)

George I was about to email you again about that thing we spoke of awhile back, but I never heard from you :bawling:

George Spellwin said:
We have $17,000 worth of hardware on the way. And here's an excerpt from my new book to wake things up:

[color=000080]"WHAT A REGULAR GUY WANTS more than anything, always has, always will, is to score some nooky far beyond his reach. He has neither looks, nor power, nor money, nor fancy car, none of that good babe-getting stuff, and yet he dreams the impossible dream: to be able to dump Harriet in favor of Cindy and, for the benefit of all generations to come, divert the usual flow and direction of his genetic puddle!"[/color]

[color=000080]George Spellwin, excerpt from Elite Player's Guide to Getting Laid [read more...][/color]

What an awesome idee'r. Then he can sell a sequel called "Elite Player's Guide to Dealing with Pregnancy." Ka ching.

Top Bottom