Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is It Better to be Single or Married

curling

After talking to some of my single friends on how they have such bad experiences with dating I think marriage is better. You have someone to help you as a partner in life someone that will take care of you when you are sick and someone to grow old with.

The only advantage of being single seems like is to get some strange which could also give you some funky disease so I say being married is better than single what do ya'll say?

The grass is always greener on the other side. I haven't been married or anything, but whenever I have a girlfriend, it seems like being single is better...but then when you lose the girlfriend, you wish you had her back...that's going on with me right now, kinda.

I think the key is change...when you first meet that girl, it's the best thing...but you just can't let things get monotonous.

I don't know bulldog I am married and the grass doesn't look greener after seeing all the crap my single friends go through.

Natureboy was that sort of a doublesided compliment or what ?

curling said:
I don't know bulldog I am married and the grass doesn't look greener after seeing all the crap my single friends go through.

How long have you been married?

curling said:

It wasn't a compliment, nor was it an insult. It was an observation. You DO ask a lot of questions. So does DUSTY. That's all I'm saying.

The Nature Boy said:

It wasn't a compliment, nor was it an insult. It was an observation. You DO ask a lot of questions. So does DUSTY. That's all I'm saying.

Well is actually more a polling question without the poll. So I guess what you are saying is that we both ask questions but mine are more interesting or what?

Bulldog,

About 18 years

curling said:

Bulldog,

About 18 years

Good for you bro! I guess once I get married I'll change my tune, but I'm only 21...so right now playing the field seems like the best idea.

Bulldog_10 said:

Good for you bro! I guess once I get married I'll change my tune, but I'm only 21...so right now playing the field seems like the best idea.

Appreciate that. Are you looking for the right one or just dating?

Top Bottom