Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Want to try MENT trestolone

Zerusej

I’m interested in trying MENT trestolone acetate for the first time
I read that originally it was developed for Androgen replacement and things like issues with bone loss and other muscle wasting diseases.
I've also read some conflicting things that you're supposed to stack it with other steroids but some people say it's better to run it solo
how would you run it if you were a first-timer?
I'm 30 years old and I have used steroids for the past 5 years. 212 lb and 5 ft 8 in

How many cycles have you ran bro? MENT is an ENTIRELY different animal here... you dont need to stack much of anything with it.. i have seen plenty of people run it solo... im one that generally never recommends a cycle without test involved but this is one of the rare instances where i can see someone running it without it... The estrogen conversion alone is extreme so if you do use test with it, i would keep it at a trt level dose... Estrogen control is a huge deal here as well... Bloodwork is always a key part of cycling and with ment, its even more important and depending on how dialed in you are with your estrogen levels, you may need to do it a bit more often than normal... thats subjective to each person

Be very careful with this compound, there can be several issues that come up with it, estrogen control being the number 1...

I’m interested in trying MENT trestolone acetate for the first time
I read that originally it was developed for Androgen replacement and things like issues with bone loss and other muscle wasting diseases.
I've also read some conflicting things that you're supposed to stack it with other steroids but some people say it's better to run it solo
how would you run it if you were a first-timer?
I'm 30 years old and I have used steroids for the past 5 years. 212 lb and 5 ft 8 in
MENT alright but I dont like the sides I prefer straight testosterone

Top Bottom