Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is It Better to be Single or Married

As long as the person you are married to changes and grows along with you, a lifelong partnership works.

Problems I see are with couples that grow apart as they mature
or one matures and the other does not causing problems..

As for the poll Dusty jr, I say in todays whacked out world its better to either be celebate or Married with someone not bringing crabs (or worse) home with them..

curling said:

Appreciate that. Are you looking for the right one or just dating?

Not really sure at this point...I had a great girl for a while, but that just kinda ended recently...my fault cuz i wasn't sure whether i wanted a serious relationship or to just fuck around. Shitty situation.

LMAO at Nature Boy, you can tell he works with the WWW.

"Drbizzaro.com reminds me of Persiankitty only it has more content."
LOL

Yea 21 is a very unsure age. Even though I got married at 20 I probably should of waited a while. Live and learn still glad I did it. She is my soulmate(even though some people don't believe they exist.)

curling said:
Yea 21 is a very unsure age. Even though I got married at 20 I probably should of waited a while. Live and learn still glad I did it. She is my soulmate(even though some people don't believe they exist.)

Hey, if you've been together for 18 years, and you don't regret shit...you made the right choice.:)

Lumberg your link don't work.

Bulldog yea you are right she is a good chick except when she gets her hands on my credit cards. Then she sux.

kingjohn said:
gf's are no fun when you're out and there are a ton of hotties around

Yeah, but they're really fun on a rainy shitty day...and it's good just to have someone (I know, I sound like a fag).

I could remain single for a long time to come & perhaps get married in my 40's just to have someone to grow old with.

The problem is that all my friends are getting married, and a lot of them young. So it sucks not having as many friends to hang out with now.

Oh and btw, I always have to hear them complain about their marriages. I think to myself "Well, you're the dumbass that got married so young!"

Top Bottom