Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best way to handle back hair?

calveless wonder

this fuckin sucks...i got pretty bad back hair and my lats are too big for me to reach even half of it. i get it waxed every once in awhile but that shit is 30 bucks every couple of weeks...that fuckin sucks

anyone have any alternatives/soltuions to getting to that hair?

get it lasered or electrolosis if ya got the bucks....otherwise I guess you would have to get a professional wax, or have your woman shave it.......

i only get a few hairs on my traps, so I just shave that shit every few weeks.

i get a light patch on my lower back... but i get waxed weekly *income willing...

calveless wonder said:
this fuckin sucks...i got pretty bad back hair and my lats are too big for me to reach even half of it. i get it waxed every once in awhile but that shit is 30 bucks every couple of weeks...that fuckin sucks

anyone have any alternatives/soltuions to getting to that hair?

i know u juice and u like andorgens and u even drink winny under a tree (winny causes nasty hair growth)

i asked a proffessional about laser removal and i told him i may be using steroids in the future and how will this effect the procedure?

he said the roids may cause brand new hair growth and result is more and more and more treatments

waxed or have some sahve it

I have my girl wax it. Don't shave it, it doesn't last too long. A wax kit is about $10, and will last a month or so. Find a girl to do it for you. Don't get a guy friend, he will probably mess it up, and you will have bumps. lol Friends can be pricks.

I've used Magic Shaving Powder with some assistance. cheaper than the wax kit, only lasts about half the time though.

Top Bottom