Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2 brothers are heavyweight champs at the same time.

scooter22

That may never happen again... Both are by far the best in the world. Klitschko destroyed Samuel Peter. His first fight in 4 years... Lewis may come out of retirement to fight him.

Vitaly almost beat lewis last time. From what I remember he was actually winning but had that cut on his eye that forced him to stop.
Wlad was the one years ago when he was 25 that most predicted to the next great heavyweight, but vitaly has been the force of the two up until recently. I think wlad's day has come to be the best fighter in the world. Hard to count out vitaly though, so tall and long and deadly accurate... just doesn't have that knock out power Lewis had.

After watching MMA for so long boxing looks stupid.

Two big bastards leaning forward on each other ... yeah that technique may work in the real world :rolleyes:

Lewis Will NEVER come out of retirement for the simple fact that Klipsh kicked his ass last time.

Lewis Will NEVER come out of retirement for the simple fact that Klipsh kicked his ass last time.

I don't think he will either. He would of came back by now. V looked rusty though. There so tall and have an insane reach over most heavyweights. Makes for a boring fight. The heavyweight division isn't what it used to be for awhile now. The lighter weights is where it's at.

Top Bottom