Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

whats a good supp to take before mma training?

so what do you guys take?

Needto is releasing a new product called oxygen4energy, that will be sold at mrsupps.com. you should see logs popping up for this product, hes giving out free samples to be logged. I know there is a couple logs in the aas forum already. I'll be following I know that, I'm always interested in new products

Last edited:
Also you might throw is some NTBM Transdermal DHEA. Powerchews Preworkout stacked with some creatine chews works quite well also!

I agree... I am trying to get ahold of the n2oxygen supplement and like Nightmare says the powerchews pre workout rock!

2nd that xtend's is really good and you will see the majority like it very much. Also I came across this new pre workout craze!!! WOW this shiz lights a fire under your arse quickly and taste like grape koolaid.

I usually take preworkout powerchews. I cannot ingest a lot before I workout. I can tell you after I take whey protein from NTBM as well as N2matrix. I also take glutamine and fish oil.

Glutamine and fish oil would be my best bet to keep it mostly naturally. I would add creatine but with the intensity of the workouts, not sure how that would affect your stomach..

Top Bottom