Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ways to raise Testosterone through supplmentation?

Raising total T might cause some aromatization. Free T cannot aromatize because it;s already active.
Well slap me with a fucking spoon!! This is news to me, as i'm sure it will be to a few others!

I knew my nipples were itching more when i was taking phytoserms, but i just thought it was my imagination - clearly not!

Does this suggest i'm gynecomastia prone?

Quote posted by Headholio http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/images/EliteFitness/buttons/viewpost.gif
Surprised myself in my workout today. Since starting Unleashed, my bench workouts have looked like this:

Week 1 - 255 x 5,4,3
Week 2 - 255 x 5,4,4
Week 3 - 255 x 5,5,6 !

He he. Interesting.
Week 4 - 265 x 5,5,4

Still gaining. Nice.

My first bottle of Unleashed just ran out. I'm going to try a month of Endosurge + DAA and see how that goes.

After a month of that, I'll probably go back to Unleashed and try stacking with Fadogia.

Week 5 - 265 x 5,5,5

Still slow progress.
Now that I'm on the Endosurge plus DAA, I haven't really noticed any additional boost in sex drive like I did with Unleashed, but I assume thats normal comparing being on nothing to Unleashed, vs. going from Unleashed to Endosurge + DAA.

I also went up to 315x4 full squat, first time I've gone that heavy in a while. It seems like I'm getting stronger, but part of it is probably placebo effect, and part of it is probably just working a little harder because I want it to work.

Sex wise, It seems I have maintained a higher level of horniness than before the supplements, perhaps a little improvement in erection quality, but the biggest difference is that orgasms seem to be significantly more intense. That's nice!

I think I will stay on DAA for 2 weeks total and then switch to Fadogia with my endosurge. I'm curious to see how that works, and want to only switch one variable at a time, so I can get a feel of which part of these stacks are working and which aren't.

never knew this, thanks. i thought i noticed something different, because ive been taking unleashed for a few weeks and just started a little letro. 1.25 mg and i already noticed a change in libido getting lower, as if it was alot stronger this time

You'll probably be better off without the letro.

Well slap me with a fucking spoon!! This is news to me, as i'm sure it will be to a few others!

I knew my nipples were itching more when i was taking phytoserms, but i just thought it was my imagination - clearly not!

Does this suggest i'm gynecomastia prone?

Add the UNLEASHED to make more of it active and lower SHBG. It you still have problems you may need a little dex.

Quote posted by Headholio http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/images/EliteFitness/buttons/viewpost.gif
Surprised myself in my workout today. Since starting Unleashed, my bench workouts have looked like this:

Week 1 - 255 x 5,4,3
Week 2 - 255 x 5,4,4
Week 3 - 255 x 5,5,6 !

He he. Interesting.
Week 4 - 265 x 5,5,4

Still gaining. Nice.

My first bottle of Unleashed just ran out. I'm going to try a month of Endosurge + DAA and see how that goes.

After a month of that, I'll probably go back to Unleashed and try stacking with Fadogia.
Week 5 - 265 x 5,5,5

Week 6 - 255x5, 275 x 5,5,4

Very happy with these results. Taking a break from DAA and switching to Fadogia this week to see how it works with the Endosurge.

Top Bottom