Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wake Up People - Prohormones Dont Work

I'm a firm believer that your image is a direct reflection of the work you put into it. Saying this, and having spent many hours in the gym busting my ass, using prohormones, and getting great results, I have observed that many of you guys out there just aren't working hard enough to get the results you want. And to note, just b/c you're spending more time in the gym doesn't mean you're working your muscles harder. Maybe you need to re-evaluate your training regimen instead of your supplements.

Secondly, having experience with prohormones, I would advise others to stay away from them for 2 reasons:
1. The dosage levels are far too small in your ordinary bottle. The maximum amount of andro-anything I've ever seen in one pill is 250 mg. Typically I see about 100 mg. The best results I've ever gotten off of prohormones was on a 5-androdione (250mg) x2 + 19 nor-diol (250mg) x2 stack, for a totaly of 1000 mg of andro a day. My results during the period of a month were great, but leads me to my second point.

2. Way too expensive. In this regard, I'll keep it simple - save up for the real deal and some good protein.

-BadAZ-

"What are YOU trainin today?"

Why take prohormones and get zero or veryyyyyy little results with high sides... when you can take Anavar w/ verrrrrrrry good results and very little sides (if any).

ANAVAR
OX
ANVAR
OX
ANAVAR
VAR VAR VAR AVVAVAEAVEBABEBABEAGVVAEA
OX OXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

That was my Oxanadrole poem.

Bye.

Why is it that people are always saying PH's give side effects worse than AS. I've been training 17 years and have used both and the sides if any with the PH's are far less. I've used pill form and topical and can say that the topicals are superior to the pills. No PLACEBO here. If I don't know my body now I never will.

Just a note everybody says andriol (which iS THE "REAL STUFF" ) doesnt work ,and androgel doesnt work( real test in gel form) with orals if there notb 17aa wont work , and topicals u gota put allot on because not all gets abosorbed

I gained 6-9lbs of muscle using a stack of 4AD and 5AD. That's right 6-9 lbs. Was 154 and 12% BF 4 months ago. Watched diet and started training a lot and am now 8% BF and 157lbs and that BF% is still dropping. Went to the weight room some, but not a lot. I'm an endurance athlete and spend most of my time riding my bike or running. I ride upwardss of 6hours sometimes so I create a very catabolic environment not conducive to muscle growth. Prohormones work very well. I didn't use them to add crazy freaky mass. I use them to keep hormone levels up and aid in recovery and they work really well for that. I wanted to add a few pounds of muscle and I did that! My diet wasn't so could as to account for all my muscle gains. I am definitely stronger now. I used AST PHs. I'm finishing my long cycle with some topical 4AD form Ergo. I used high doses of 4AD and noticed no adverse sides except smaller balls. Wanted to keep it legal too.

Yup prohormones do work.

FHG

ANIMAL STAK

I USED ANIMAL STAK FOR 44 DAYS AND GOT SIGNIFICANT GAINS ON IT. I THINK THIS IS THE BEST STUFF OUT THEIR. I NORMALLY WOULD AGREE THAT PRO HORMONES DON'T WORK, UNTIL I TRIED ANIMAL STAK

Top Bottom