Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wake Up People - Prohormones Dont Work

blaster220 said:
Prohormones gave me gyno. I was using Chrysin, too. No muscle gain though. And, go figure, I was using the recommended dosage. I'll just stick to my Triple Threat Shakes and flax oil.

:)

As the previous post by Thatch said, "which prohormones??"

The "diones" and "diols" are entirely different.

Folks would change their tune...

if they tried a stack of : a good topical (AndroSpray or NorSpray) and 1-AD...

Well I will let you all Know Soon..

I just ordered 4- Diol and 19-Nor. I am going to stack the two and see what gains I get. Hopefully I can prove some people wrong, but we will see what happens. Hopefully nothing Negative. Wise me luck. I will give before and after Pics.

John G.

They work if its 100 pure, but if you follow the directions they wont for sure. Try popping a cycle of 4-8 pills a day for six weeks then you will see some results. It's like the gear the more you take the better they work. But youll have to deal with the side effects.

I have a couple bottles of Biotest Androsol and a couple bottles of the improves 1-AD. A friend of mine told me that the Impact nutrition Equi-bolan is a good product as well. I may pick up some of that and stack all three, or just use the two I have and throw in some creatine. I hope I will see some gains.

This f'ing thread is still going? Geez...well, I might as well add to it again! :D

"Prohormones don't work"...to that, I say bullshit!

I'm 3 1/2 weeks into an ambitious 12 week cycle and in those 3 1/2 weeks I've gained approximately 12-13 lbs. Started at around 180 and today I weighed in at 192.4 lbs. It's a combination of supplementation, diet and training, but there's no doubt in my mind the PH are making a difference.

See here for more from my cycle & Weapon X's:

http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=43929

So far

Well I have been about three weeks into my cycle and the only thing I can say is that this stuff works very well. My Strength has gone up so much. I also found out that using Chrysin actually increases the chances for GYNO. AST message boards recommends against it. They also said that manufactures who use it in their prohormones don't know what they are doing.

Norabol works.. i went to the gym with my friend a month or so ago and i was much stronger than him..
he started to take Norabol and i swear to god a month later he comes back all ripped a lil bigger and made a incredible improvment in strength gain.
Thats just a lil story :)

Some of the gains you guys speak of are simply average IMO. I've never done AS or PH and I've made similar "PH" gains in the past.
I think its called the "PLACEBO" effect? Kind of like Dumbo and the magic feather.

I had considered doing a PH stack but now I'm certain I can get the results I want by just sticking to my diet, and intensifying my regimen and getting pleanty of rest in between.

Sometimes its a matter of what you don't do, I guess.

minion said:
Some of the gains you guys speak of are simply average IMO. I've never done AS or PH and I've made similar "PH" gains in the past. I think its called the "PLACEBO" effect? Kind of like Dumbo and the magic feather.

I had considered doing a PH stack but now I'm certain I can get the results I want by just sticking to my diet, and intensifying my regimen and getting pleanty of rest in between.

Sometimes its a matter of what you don't do, I guess.
I'm glad you included "IMO" in your post because everyone is different. My gains are NOT average for me. If you've managed to gain 15 lbs in 6 weeks staying 100% natural (no AS or PH), then you have above average gains and likely genetics. The "average" person, IMO, would have to work their ass off and eat like crazy for way more than 6-8 weeks to put on a lean 15 lbs. This is just an example.

So before you sit there and tell us that our gains are "average" and we're stupidly believing it's something besides a "placebo effect"...think twice. I know my body and I know I worked my ass off for 12 months eating right, training right and no supplements besides protein & creatine and did NOT make gains like I have on this cycle of PH. Yes, I got strong, lean as hell, and looked decent, but I was also 20 lbs lighter.

Top Bottom