Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sleepy\exhausted

Bart

Hello all ,

I train 5 days a week . with one day just a relaing 30 mins in the gym.

But during the day i'm really exhausted .When i go to the gym i get fit in 15 mins .But now during the weekend i'm sleepy whole day.I dunno why ?

What am i missing ? Could this just be because of i drink less during the weekend (for some reason) ..?

Overkill of Vitamine C ? (how you notice this ?)

grtz Bart

training 5days a week is a lot. especially if you do the 40/week job.

are you eating enough balanced meals?

take in extra water.

get at least 8-9 hrs sleep every night.

alcohol hinders progress.

try to get some pussy too.

Well, I may be totally wrong here but it could possibly be some form of anemia.......However, you would need some tests like a hematocrit reading to detect it. Just a thought.

bro stress has a lot to do w/ this, so does sleep. If you're stressed out a lot of people's bodies react by being sleepy for some reason. When the big pile of stress is relieved you feel really good all of a sudden, it's happened to me too. Try drinking plenty of water, eat 5-6 times a day meals of protein and carbs w/ saturated fats to a minimum. And sleep!

i just think your overtrained everybodys diffrent and maybe 5 days is to much for you, a lot of "experts" say that 3 times a week is enough and that you WILL get overtrained if you train more than that, just take a extra days rest and one in a while take a few days in a row off....

Good Luck :)

Top Bottom