Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RS-Transderm PCT

drew123

This is my first attempt at dabbling with something like this. I've read in a few places that something for PCT when using Transderm alone is not needed, and other places I've read that it should be done. So I figured I'd come here and ask the folks who knows. All opinions are welcomed and thank you in advance.

it is a DHEA and acts as a pro hormone in the body just like test suppresses. I would definately run some sort of pct. either T stack Rx or phyto-serms.

PM me for discount codes

could you get away with no pct? of course. lots of guys run cycles with no pct's, but is it the absolute best way to keep your gains and recover? of course NOT.

You definitely need a pct with transaderm... You may not need a full blown pct but its never a bad idea either... Full recovery is imperative when you are running anything that suppresses you... A serm is not necessary for pct with transaderm but you can still use one if you like...

Hcgenerate and Phytoserms would definitely be a great pct after this cycle...

Top Bottom