Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RLS Supplements Krill Oil

I have been using this exclusively for a couple of months and I notice a nice difference compared to just using fish oil...good stuff

I have been using this exclusively for a couple of months and I notice a nice difference compared to just using fish oil...good stuff

indeed krill is a better choice then fish oil ..beats it in nearly every aspect except price unfortunately :biggrin:

indeed krill is a better choice then fish oil ..beats it in nearly every aspect except price unfortunately :biggrin:

Absolutely! I'm so fascinated by the health benefits of Krill-TS. IMO the 3 most important benefits are:

1. No fish burps!!
2. The DHA/EPA in Krill-TS is attached as a phospholipid (the kind in your cells), and so it absorbs more readily as opposed to regular fish oil.
3. Krill-TS contains a strong antioxidant Astaxanthin. Research for Astaxanthin has shown a lot of good effects, including accelerated fat burning, greater fat loss, and enhanced endurance. Astaxanthin protects the system that transports fat into the mitochondria of muscle cells (also the system carnitine is involved in, good for stacking). 4mg twice a day (2 servings Krill-TS)

Top Bottom