Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PowerChew Min Log!

Loving the BCAA's as well. The pre's & bcaa's seem to taste a tad bit different though. Gonna pick up some more amino's and glutamine on my next order! Not trying to thread-jack.. but how long has powerchews been in business?

Loving the BCAA's as well. The pre's & bcaa's seem to taste a tad bit different though. Gonna pick up some more amino's and glutamine on my next order! Not trying to thread-jack.. but how long has powerchews been in business?

We have been selling our products for 3 months, but we spent another year developing the product line. The tableting process can be pretty intense compared with encapsulating. We are currently bringing P-Chews into retailers nation wide, Thanks for asking. Let us know if you have any other questions or comments about our products!

see alot of growth for this company.. these supps are just to dam good!

Cant wait to see what you guys come out with next :)

I've been hearing more and more (only good things, too!) about these PowerChews.

They good, cause they so convenient. No need for shaker cup and water.

Your GF must be crazy bro!

agreed i loved the tatse of these from the start.. how could u not they taste just like candy!

only exception was the pre-workout powerchews.. they took alittle time to get used to due to a stronger flavor but i like them now also

Top Bottom