Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PowerChew Min Log!

Glutamine review:

I have been on a lower caloric diet than normal due to me getting owned by a woman and am broke, so the glutamine could tested rather we and respectively.

Taste and texture are the same as the pre workout, but to my amazement, very day they get easier to chew and swallow and it actually grows on you. I actually look forward to takin my chews lol.

Doms reduction on low calorie diet was reduced by at least 50 percent with ingestion of the power chew glutamine. I have been losing fat slowly but retaining strength and muscle mass, for the most part lol. In fact my strength has been steadily increasing as I hoped it would. This has been a hectic year for me and my bodybuildin lol. So I must say the glutamine is legit, high quality and properly dosed. Also very convenient in a chewable form. I give it a 8/10.

Nice reviews so far, gamer.

I'm looking forward to using the BCAA & Glutamine chews.

Ya, those two with some whey and heavy lifting and your on a road to success. I need some more of these, I love the convience of chews, I really do. Its pretty awesome.

Been taking the BCAAs for a lil while now.. I like them. I have been much less sore to be honest after including these into my regime :)

I think they taste damn good, my GF didn't really care for them though.

I think they taste damn good, my GF didn't really care for them though.

It is one of those things that you just have to get use to. I had to and now they are decent in my mouth.

Top Bottom