Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post surgery stack. Dpol pes erase

P3wnsl@yer420

I've been working out for many years and feel as if I'm finally overcoming a plateau.. Unfortunately I just got surgery for an abdominal hernia. I already know I'm going to lose muscle/weight and put on fat..so I've planned out a cycle for when I can get back to the gym. I'm going to stack dpol with pes erase pro, along with animal stack and creatine. I want to bulk/but also slim down with erase.This is my first time taking an estrogen blocker or a test booster, anyone have any thoughts on these products/should I substitute something else in for dpol? And yes I know I'm only 17

Save your money on the Dpol. All it is is D-AA. You can buy that in bulk for $25. And I don't think you need an over the counter estrogen blocker.

At your age, I would go with Unleashed, D-AA, and a booster with fadogia agrestis. T-Force is a good option. All this together would be $60-70 a month and would be a lot better then any "test boosting" supplement from GNC.

Thanks for the reply, I'm definitely going to look into DAA powder. However, I didn't mention that I think I have slight gyno in my right pec. The nipple isn't sensitive or anything but the lump under my right is bigger than that of my left. I've heard great things about erase pro reducing the size of gyno. I'm sure I will grow out of it sooner or later, but hypothetically ��, if I had a friend that could hook me up with letro or aromasin would that be harmful in any way?

If you go that route, stick with OTC. Erase Pro is a good well known product, also NTBM just released Liquidex.. which is an OTC AI. Letro will make you feel shit, and I really wouldn't mess with pharm grade meds at your age.

Forma stanzol is really good at estrogen control as well. Just rub a few pumps on your chest every day. You can read up on it at mrsupps.com

Top Bottom