Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Patrick Arnold: 1-ad Questions - Please Read!

PAT - NIZORAL SHAMPOO?

What strength of Nizoral do you recommend (the 1% OTC or the prescription 2%)? Also, I read on the nizoral shampoo website that the shampoo is for dandruff management, and expressly NOT for hairloss. What gives? Thanks once more.

re: testing and your response to Fortes

WHOA Pat?!!?

What's up with 1-Ad possibly being cross contaminated w/norandro?? What kinda QA do you have going?

And metabolites for nandrolone are supposedly in your sytem for as long as 18 months. Yes I realize you are an expert on this, but it appears to be common knowledge that norandros/nandorlone tend to stay in your system longer and are easier to detect. I would like to hear your response to this.

FHG

Are you guys drinking enough water? I did heavy cycles of it and while I had the tired eyes, I never had a problem with my urinary tract. But I drink close to a gallon a day.
NEver had any sign of hair loss.

Drink more water people. If your working out you should be drinking a gallon a day anyways. Cut out all caffeine.

Simple precautions.

Stack 1-AD/with 4-AD Androspray. You'll thank me for it.

Re: re: testing and your response to Fortes

fhg43 said:
WHOA Pat?!!?

What's up with 1-Ad possibly being cross contaminated w/norandro?? What kinda QA do you have going?

And metabolites for nandrolone are supposedly in your sytem for as long as 18 months. Yes I realize you are an expert on this, but it appears to be common knowledge that norandros/nandorlone tend to stay in your system longer and are easier to detect. I would like to hear your response to this.

FHG

OUr QA is excellent. Unfortunately trace contamination with nor prohormones is completely unavoidable. The only way we could do that is if we bought a whole other factory and devoted it to nor production. That ain't gonna happen.

nandrolone metabolites stick around no longer than testosterone metabolites. The only difference is the urine detection of nor is ultrasensitive so extremely small amounts of metabolites show up as positive. In addition, when it is administered as the decanoate ester small amounts tend to store in fat and get released slowly over time.

Re: Re: re: testing and your response to Fortes

pa1ad said:

OUr QA is excellent. Unfortunately trace contamination with nor prohormones is completely unavoidable. The only way we could do that is if we bought a whole other factory and devoted it to nor production. That ain't gonna happen.

nandrolone metabolites stick around no longer than testosterone metabolites. The only difference is the urine detection of nor is ultrasensitive so extremely small amounts of metabolites show up as positive. In addition, when it is administered as the decanoate ester small amounts tend to store in fat and get released slowly over time.

Okay-I'll buy that. I know nothing about mass producing supplements so this sounds reasonable. I have heard of athletes (1 or 2 cases) testing positive for nandrolone or norandros and they were able to successfully prove that they ate tainted energy bars. I find hard to believe that a supp company would use the same mixing vats for andros and energy bars. Anyway I'd guess the the trace contamination is minute.

Thanks for responding-your answer soothes some concerns I had about cross-contamination. Plus I had been wondering about the detectability of 1-AD or 4-Ad in urine (length of time its detectable in urine/blood) and your answers are helpful. Most people couldn't say how long it would take a prohormone to clear your system. One guy said 5-6 weeks which didn't sound unreasonable, but seemed long. He siad this in regards to 4-AD. Anyway thanks.

FHG

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: re: testing and your response to Fortes

fhg43 said:

Okay-I'll buy that. I know nothing about mass producing supplements so this sounds reasonable. I have heard of athletes (1 or 2 cases) testing positive for nandrolone or norandros and they were able to successfully prove that they ate tainted energy bars. I find hard to believe that a supp company would use the same mixing vats for andros and energy bars. Anyway I'd guess the the trace contamination is minute.

Thanks for responding-your answer soothes some concerns I had about cross-contamination. Plus I had been wondering about the detectability of 1-AD or 4-Ad in urine (length of time its detectable in urine/blood) and your answers are helpful. Most people couldn't say how long it would take a prohormone to clear your system. One guy said 5-6 weeks which didn't sound unreasonable, but seemed long. He siad this in regards to 4-AD. Anyway thanks.

FHG

From my knowledge of the subject I would make the educated guess that for 1-AD and 4-AD you would be fine after a week. This has never been demonstrated in the real works however to my knowledge however

Top Bottom