Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Packers6211 log Titanium/Adamantium/Ancient Strength/MH 1000 Creatine

That's kind of weird.

Haha.. why testopel?

Seems like a simple test injection, or something would be a little easier, lol.

Well I was on the gel for almost over year and a half. It became a bothersome putting it on and having a wife and kids. Then i got to shots but he had me every 4 weeks 400 mg and I did the homework. Levels need to be more maintained not up and down. I had my levels ran through my personal family doctors and it was freaking 165. So now the nurse recomended me for the pellets. All I know is I read where just about everyone on them loves this form over any others. I had it done this morning and felt wierd haha. However I played my one pitch softball torney tonight and hit 2 hr's and was 20-25

Still loving the taste of this Adamantium. Long weekend with softball torney and the Testopel Pellets. Got to say my left side was on fire all weekend. I can tell already the surge although this is a form of releasing test that suposed to keep your levels maintain for up to 3-6 months without spikes or dropping. I know as the day's go by it will only get better. Today was good workout although my right shoulder was little uneasy especially when lifting flat bench presses.

Chest: Flat Bench presses - 185 lbs x 8,8,8

Incline DB Presses: 50lbs x 8.8.8

Pec-deck: 137.5 x 10 150 x 10, 10

Triceps: Rope press down's warm with 90 x 10, 110 x 8,8,8

Seated over head db presses: 50lbs x 8,8,8

Machine dips: warm up 100lbs x 10 120 x 8,8,8​

Good night this stack along with testopel pellets are freaking sweeeetttt!!! I've noticed a complete change in my overall feeling and I know as those pellets work there way it will get better. Stack is going strong as well. Today was Back day! Got to say I had fun haha

Back: db rows 45lbs x 8,8,8

straight bar cable pulldowns warm up 90lbs x 10 100 x 10,10,10

machine rows: warm up 120lbs x 10, 150 x 10 165 x 8.8.

Cable pulldown to chest warm 90lbs x 10, 100lbs x 8,8
Awesome pump and didn't want to stop but son's baseball game was a callin!!

Yes TRT is best taken on a weekly basis, that is the first time I have heard or seen of testopel pellets, it seems intriguing to say the least. I see the stack keeps treating you well. I hope your son did well. What position does he play? I played catcher.

I have on in t-ball that plays of or pitcher spot. My oldest is in live pitching this year at cf and rf. He is good at contact if he starts swinging with my full effort he'd smack the ball lol. Yeah the pellets so far are better then any gel or shot I've taken. Only time will tell. Will be doing shoulders today log update this evening.

I had to combine shoulders with legs today since my son's game yesterday went late. I was totally amazed on how even after doing both parts, I felt like I could go another round. I'm seeing more and more of a natural surge of energy and more desire to lift daily. Still trying to get the fat off but it's going to take a long ass time for that too go.

Legs: Squats warm up with 135lbs x 8, 155 x 8, 165 x 8
Leg presses: 3 plates each side x 8,8,8
Leg extensions: 105lbs x 10,10,10

Shoulders: seated db shoulder presses 50lbs x 8,8,8
behind-neck-pulldowns: warm up 80lbs x 10 100lb x 8,8
Lat machine pulldowns 120lbs x 10 135 lbs x 8,8
ez-curl bar pull ups to chin 60lbs x 8,8,8​

Another day feeling pump and ready to lift. Today was bicep day. After training came home and grilled and resting. Heading back to gym in a few to do some cardio and sauna.

Biceps: ez-bar curls 65lbs x 10,10,10
alt db curls 45lbs x 5,5,5
cable curls high 60lbs x 8,8,8
Cable curl bar curls: 60lbs x 10,10,10

I have on in t-ball that plays of or pitcher spot. My oldest is in live pitching this year at cf and rf. He is good at contact if he starts swinging with my full effort he'd smack the ball lol. Yeah the pellets so far are better then any gel or shot I've taken. Only time will tell. Will be doing shoulders today log update this evening.
Pitchers is a smart man's game and lanky man's game while outfileders are for the more athletic dudes.

Yeah he's smacking it now lol. I'll be doing chest and tri's tomorrow took 2 days off since hitting back-back-back days. That and my son's baseball today. So will update tomorrow. So far still feeling really good from the stack.

Top Bottom