Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which one of these proteins actually taste good from Protein Factory?

sk*

Tried one a long time ago and ended up puking all over the kitchen floor but I wanna give it another go since it's so cheap.

Any one of them actually taste good?

-sk

night protein is good, and good for longer lasting absorbtion. Add some flax to it and it's awesome, thick but good.

trial0r said:
which did you puke from? my friend got some vanilla crap and i started dry heaving when i smelled it.

I don't even remember but I believe whey concentrate, it was either vanilla or no flavor added. :sick:

-sk

I'd stay away from anything with Flax....

I have the lean gainer and lean gainer w/ flax (both vanilla, I think), which I add dextrose, creatine, glutamine, etc. to; it worked out cheaper that way... Usually has been fine.

But this last batch tastes like the flax went rancid (it is supposed to have a shelf life of 1 year, but I think their supply was a little "old") and tastes like sour milk no matter what I mix it with; so going to have to dump the rest of that batch; will stick to the protein-only blends and dr. them up myself.

I would just stay away from them period. Unless it's something that you CAN'T get from retailers. Otherwise spend just about the same amount of money and get it in an actual container and not a fucking plastic bag...

Optimum is my all time favorite protein as far as taste, but i have been using Protein Factory for over a year, and i am bigger and stronger than ever, so i know they have legit protein. As far as taste, it doesnt tast as good, i usually order 20lbs. of chocolate sweetened with splenda. It is very sweet,and not as tasty as optimum, but i am one of those guys who SLAM the shit quick, clumps and all, so taste isnt really that big of an issue for me. Price IS an issue, and i can get 20lbs. of whey from Protein Factory for $84.00, and i only get five pounds of optimum for about $40.00, no contest there for me i will go with protein factory, cause i aint a rich man let me tell you. So i give a not to the Factory.-WULF

Top Bottom