x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Once and for all, norephedrine or ephedrine..?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Once and for all, norephedrine or ephedrine..? within the Bodybuilding Supplements category.

Excerpt: I've read a few posts where It's said that Norephedrine only works in(for) animals(talking about the termo. effects). Is there any article or is there anyone who knows for sure? I'm about to start Nor-ephedrine with Caffein but if Ephedrine HCL works better I will go with that. So please help me here. Norephedrine or Ephedrine for cutting up?? any idéa using them both?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Once and for all, norephedrine or ephedrine..?

I've read a few posts where It's said that Norephedrine only works in(for) animals(talking about the termo. effects). Is there any article or is there anyone who knows for sure? I'm about to start Nor-ephedrine with Caffein but if Ephedrine HCL works better I will go with that. So please help me here. Norephedrine or Ephedrine for cutting up?? any idéa using them both?

Good Broly
    I think anything that would work for any mammal would work as well for people. maybe not in the same way, but it will cause some effect.
    I'd say norephedrine
    or synephedrine which appears to have a stronger thermogenic effect w/ less side effects