Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needtogetaas saved my ass

CORRUPT COP

I just finished a cycle early June with excellent results. I then went on to pct. After pct my dick could not get hard to save my life, and my girlfriend was not pleased. :( She accused me of fucking so many other women, that I did not have anything left for her. Which was not true. She was giving me a very hard time with the problem I was going through. No matter what I tried, nothing worked. I went to the doctor, and the doctor told me everything was fine.:confused: ?????? So I called needto and he told me to use hcgenerate. I didn't want to try that idea because I used it six weeks on my cycle, but then I told myself what the hell do I have to loose. I called him on a Friday, and by Monday I started to get moarning wood. My girlfriend was on her period so it gave me a little more time. 11days after I spoke with need to I was still not sure if Hcgenerate was going to work like I wanted it to. When I met up with my girlfriend it was unbelieve. Rock hard errections. God honest truth, after the first time around I didn't think that I could performe anymore but I want on for another hour. My girlfriend was very pleased and so was I. I have always used hcgenerate to keep my balls looking good, but I had no idea it was this fucking good of a product. Thanks needto you are the man. Also is it ok to use this product everyday. Thanks.

Oh that is too funny about the g/f..She has no idea, I mean did you try to explain it to her??

Glad the product worked for you!

Oh that is too funny about the g/f..She has no idea, I mean did you try to explain it to her??

Glad the product worked for you!

I really want to tell her so bad, but she will not understand no matter what I tell her. She thinks that I would die from it. She told me a story about a couple who they both did heavy steroids and they both died months apart from each other.

I really want to tell her so bad, but she will not understand no matter what I tell her. She thinks that I would die from it. She told me a story about a couple who they both did heavy steroids and they both died months apart from each other.

Yeah.....HEAVY. What else were they doing too? Fucking media.

Top Bottom