Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2KTS pre workout supp,...

flabbyguy

Fellas,....N2KTS is where its at! This shit is no joke. I admit I was a little skeptical at first. Here's how it went,...

Read reviews on where I should start one scoop, two, three, etc. I figured I start slow and go with one scoop. About 20 mins after I took it I started to feel the hair on my head start to tingle a bit. Chalked it up to the caffine/stim. By the time I got to the gym (15 min ride) I was in full beast mode.

This was a legs day and I BLEW this workout out of the f()ckn water. I was focused throughout the workout and I have NEVER seen my legs look as big as they did from the pump. I even had some guy come up to me while I was doing leg presses and go "Holy shit dude,..you just did 5 plates on each side for 15. thats a hell of a lot of weight". (Made me feel good of course!!!)

NTBM has done it again with this supp. I will never buy a supp from anywhere but NTBM.

For anyone serious about training, you're a buffoon if you doubt any product on that site.

Update:

N2KTS was taken at about 11:15 am EST. Around 3:30 EST i did kind of crash a bit but nothing a little walk around the office and a cup of coffee can take care of.

On a side note, I cant imagine taking 2 or more scoops of N2KTS. I would be running through walls,...literally. Anyone throws back 2 or more scoops is a nut.

Yeah!! N2KTS is the best pre workout in the market!! And all i can say its for whole wide world!! Nothing compare.. ;)

And want to try some Needtogetaa's New Product Line?
Click this --> Home

its good stuff. what other pre workouts have you tried?

its good stuff. what other pre workouts have you tried?

None. Never really believed in them but with the weather gettn crappy (I'm in Cleveland, Ohio) I find it hard to get in the gym sometimes. It's an excellent boost pre workout. I highly recommend it.

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom