Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2KTS Feedback

Defo22

I ordered a stack of N2KTS to go along with Gear, Attack, Ancient Strength and Onslaught. I have been taking it for 3 workouts now and I am replacing BSN Stack. I was expecting great things from N2KTS and so far I have been dissappointed. After reading I would receive energy, stamina and strength I was sold. Unfortunatly I have seen none. I am used to taking 1 packet of NO Xplode NT along with 3 tablets of Epozine-O2 prior to workout. After workout I took Cellmass NT and half hour later True Mass protein. During my workout I used to take two scoops of Volumaize and drink throughout the workout.

My initial opinion after 3 sessions is compared to NO Xplode the taste is far inferior. It doesn't dissolve as easy either. I do like that I no longer have jitters or extreme heart palpitations. So that is a plus. I started with 1 scoop of N2KTS and went to 1 1/2 and today was 2 full scoops. Still not as much stamina. As for the Onslaught versus True Mass, True Mass has it all over onslaught in flavor and ability to mix. It mixes with a shaker quite nice in water. I find the onslaught I have to use a blender just to mix and I have to use milk, and I have slight milk allergy.

I guess after a long winded evaluation I am looking for help. What is the suggestion without having to go back to BSN. This stack is cheaper and I take it pre and post vs popping pils through out the day. My initial idea is to take the volumaize during work out. I am a little scared of the Ass Lightening. Do not want to get my heart racing like that.

Thanks in advance for any ideas.

some people are very minimally affected by stims. i found n2kts to be quite cocainish. although they have redosed it. the original has equivalent to about 4 scoops. but for myself that was anxiety city, figured my heart would explode.

ingredient wise onslaught is also way better. less sodium and fats too. unless ur just lookng for a huge bulker id go with onslaught

ingredient wise onslaught is also way better. less sodium and fats too. unless ur just lookng for a huge bulker id go with onslaught

hell yea onslaught is a much more complete product..it isnt going to give most people near the energy levels of n2tks though

adding attack to these product makes them even more lethal

I have started taking 2 scoops of N2KTS with gear, attack and ancient strength pre and 1 scoop of BSN Volumaize during workout. Post I take attack, gear and onslaught. I add 2 more gear an hour after dinner. While I dont feel crazy as some have explained I have felt much stronger and have seen more of a pump. Only 8 days and can't wait to see the next 3 weeks. Much better then BSN stack I was on.

Personally man I think all pre-workouts are hype. Yes, they may aide in focus and energy in the gym, but get your mind right, some killer tunes, and get your ass under the weights. I'd rather spend my money on whey or beast instead.

If you must require a pre, give the Jacked stuff a try, I've heard positives about it. What works for some may not work for others.

N2tks is a preworkout drink.. people take before hitting the gym
my enegry rush after drinking.

Top Bottom