Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

muscletech supplements (Cell-tech/nitro-tech)!

Dont waste your money on Muscle tech products. You can get quality supplement for much less. Ive never used Muscletech and I never will bc they are way over priced.

I was at the barber the other day and there was this kid sitting across from me, maybe 19-20. SO he's like:

"I got that new Nitro-tech powder. I got like 4 pounds of it."

(friend) "Oh yeah, how much was it?"

"Like 68 bucks"

"Oh that's not bad"

"Yeah, plus it's like the best stuff out there and practically all the pro's are using it"

I had to bite my lip to keep from laughing my head off. I wanted to tell him that for half the money he could have purchased twice that amount of protein powder, and that most pro's don't care what kind of protein powder they use since most of their protein comes from real food. Instead I just sat their quietly reading the paper.

~ThaGame~ said:

yeah i don't think so bro, there is NO WAY you gained 7 lbs of muscle in a week, but you did gain 7 lbs or water/fat i can guarantee that. cell tech has way too much sugar in it. might as well buy reg. creatine and mix it w/ koolaid :rolleyes:

Water Fat???????

Thats a new one...

You guys know your muscle is made up of 80% water..

So the celltech makes your muscle bigger with water.

I swear too GOD... It was muscle that I gainned because I was ripped . I even got alot stronger. I was sqauting 3 45s and a 25 plate on each side after a 3 weeks I was sqauting 4 45s a side easily.

Its works. I was even getting more reps on ever exercise.

And to top all this off, its surpose to be safe. Which is good if your staying away from Hormone products.

MrStamina said:

And to top all this off, its surpose to be safe. Which is good if your staying away from Hormone products.

You know absolutely nothing man, congradulations on being mildly retarded:doublefi:

massbuild said:
You now all of the research that is said bout muscletech products, is it true?

i mean are the products really able to give people this much lean mass over a short period of time?

has anyone taken this supplements as i want to know if they are what they are cracked up to be coz im thinking of getting some.

thnx in advance!
:FRlol: :FRlol: :newbie::FRlol:

muscletech is garbage. you pay ridiculous prices to cover the cost of their slick advertising and endorsement deals.

I think it was Consumers Reports in a 'scam watch' feature, picked up a magazine where it had the same bodybuilder in 2 different ads. one for Hydroxycut said "I lost 30 pounds on Hydroxycut". The other one (for celltech or nitrotech) said "I gained 20 pounds on celltech/nitrotech" CR said this guy should make up his mind. BTW, the Bodybuilder looked pretty much the same condition (all juiced huge and ripped) in both pix.

Even if their stuff was marginally better than the other companies (which it's not), I wouldn't buy it just on principle.

you can buy 11 lbs of dextrose for like 10 bucks.....a kil of creatine ( german grade) for 20-25.....and Sugar free koolaid falvoring for like 33 cents each. there ya go cell tech....nitro tech..lets see.....WHEY PROTEIN concentrate ..thats about it.....hehe. Use some R-ala inplace of cell techs , non coated - degraded alpha lipoic. take some enzymes with the protein if it all really matters that much to ya.. hehe.....yeah cell tech and nitro tech will work but for 4x the cost of doing it yourself. Load your muscles with creatine...yeah youll get stronger but do it for half the price hehe.

MrStamina, wtf are you talking about?

Cell-Tech, or rather the creatine INSIDE the Cell-Tech helps volumize your muscle cells.

Creatine would help your muscle store and synthesize more nutrients (incl. ATP I believe) at a faster rate. Now, the more nutrients you stuff into a cell the more water has to follow along with it to keep osmotic balance. Think diffusion. Same Concentration of water has to be on both the inside and outside of the cell.

Yes, CREATINE (and not Cell-tech specifically) causes your muscles to store more water, as a side effect... but thats not what creatine is meant to do.

As for 75g's of Sugar being Empty, I don't agree with that. Your body needs carbs to replenish glycogen stores just as much as it needs protein after a workout... MuscleTech would have you believe 75g's is the 'so-called' idle formulation... I stick w/ 40g's dextrose.

As for MT products themselves...
They work great. I have 2 cupboards FILLED w/ Nitro-Tech, Meso-Tech, Cell-Tech, blah blah blah... but I get them at ridiculous prices (working for GNC has its perks) and my other cupboards are filled w/ EAS, Designer, and GNC brand supplements. Also, I would NEVER pay full retail for any of them. Ever. I actually prefer Designer brand Protein over any 'Tech' product.

What it comes down to is price, really. Why spend $55 for a 4lb of Nitro when I can buy 8lb of Designer for that much? Or, given a GNC monthly sale, 12lbs of GNC Protein?

- manickx

Top Bottom