Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

liquid eggs vs protein powder

joan white

Hi guys, I have a question, for some I have stomach issues when I drink protein shakes, I would like to know if I can replace that with liquid eggs and how much to drink after work out, thank you.

Maybe switch proteins out to something like whey to build muscle Hydrolized Whey. You can use the egg whites as part of your food intake of protein, but your protein shakes are a must to get that protein burst at key times of the day.

Here can be several variants.. The first is you have bought bad protein. May be you need to try another brand of protein. But actually, u can replace it with the liquid eggs, because the proteins are also getting from the food. If u don't want to take protein, you can try to eat protein bars. Good luck man

try whey isolate from n2bm, it is lactose free

if that still bothers your stomach then you are simply dairy sensitive so you will need to avoid whey protein.. just eat fish, chicken, turkey, eggs, grassfed beef instead man

This or the egg whites.

I personally think that if you have stomach issues with whey protein you are going to have issues with liquid egg whites as well but you could give it a shot.

If you buy the liquid egg whites in the carton, they are pasteurized so you can drink them straight from the carton.

1 cup of egg whites is approximately equal to 1 scoop of whey protein

Nothing wrong with using something other than a protein powder. You can use egg whites or just get a better protein. Stay away from whey concentrate which is likely the first ingredient on your product.

Eggs are almost pure protein, so you can sure eat them to replace protein shakes. However, the reason you have stomach issues with your protein, is that most probably it is made with whey concentrate, which has lactose in it. If you used the isolate, which has no lactose in it, then you should not have any stomach issues at all. As per the eggs, I think that 4-5 eggs should be able to replace a usual serving of whey protein.

Top Bottom