Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Isopure who has tried this protein?

Dillon35

I have been on the Chocolate for one week and i must say this stuff tastes pretty damn good, but has anybody else tried it ?
What do you think about it? Any gains?

I tried the n-large 2 and for some reason it always gave me an upset stomach. The only other protein that ever did that was some cheap ass EAS stuff they had on sale.

The Isopure looks like a high quality protein if the label claims are accurate. They use Ion Exchange isolate, which is the 2nd best of the whey proteins. Little or no bloating and a high P.E.R. N Large is a good post workout protein, it's probably the maltodextrin causing the bloating. I hate to sound like yet another supplement company plant, but a company called SciTec has high quality powder, as does Protein Factory.

me

I have vanilla, it okay. It is the only protein I can drink. Cholate sounds good. I will buy some today.

I use to use the Orange Creamsicle Isopure MRP, which I thought was awesome. It's a little more expensive then the other MRPs on the market, but you do get more protein per serving, with no sugar and no fat.

I also agree that SciTec makes fantastic products. I use their Creatine Express and their Scipro, both of which taste great, mix easy and are very affordable. I highly recommend this company to anyone. Give them a shot.

Re: me

John G said:
I have vanilla, it okay. It is the only protein I can drink. Cholate sounds good. I will buy some today.

the vanilla isopure taste like crap,the chocolate is much better.

Well INMO the vanilla Isopure is the tasy one!! It is good protein..As far as taste Isopure is the best except for that triple threat of Georges....That is some truly tasty stuff, had one this morning...

Isopure is a great product. Chocolate tastes good.
Sci-Fit's whey is made in the same factory as Designer protein, its a lot cheaper because Sci-Fit doesn't spend millions of $ in adds, so they pass the savings to the consumer.

asone....

every month i buy a variety pack of isopure. in my opinion its the best tasting protein/meal replacement on the market tody. i also love the 50mg of protein per serving......

Top Bottom