Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Excited

themondtster

Never tried gear before but just ordered several bottles from needto.....hope its as good as the reviews I've heard from people. Also just got my other shipments in from Mrsupps,needto, and orbit. It's kind of like Christmas.
From My Droid!

I know what you mean bro. I just got a big ol box from AI Sports Nutrition filled with goodies and have a couple boxes from Orbit on the way as well. It's Christmas in July! :p

Can't wait for my gear to get in. Never tried it but I know it will be as good or probably better than everyone says it is.

If you're expecting a certain feeling from GEAR you're going to be disappointed. It is only an amino acid. it is like drinking a high quality protein shake. You will not feel it, but it is there working and anyone tells you otherwise is just marketing the product.

How can you feel "full" or feel "pumped" from an amino acid product?

I am not saying that it is not working, I have bought and tried GEAR, it does work BUT you're not going to feel it.

If you're expecting a certain feeling from GEAR you're going to be disappointed. It is only an amino acid. it is like drinking a high quality protein shake. You will not feel it, but it is there working and anyone tells you otherwise is just marketing the product.

How can you feel "full" or feel "pumped" from an amino acid product?

I am not saying that it is not working, I have bought and tried GEAR, it does work BUT you're not going to feel it.

I know that(if your talking to me). Just ready to try the product. Supposidly its a real good source of protein. Help me double my intake with out having to drink a billion shakes.

From My Droid!

Top Bottom