Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does Yohimbine Hcl help above 20% fat levels

tbro

I have read the post my Macro on Yohimbine numerous times....I read it to be unclear on above 20% levels for fat deposition....what are your experiences or should I just suck it up and load the wagon on cardio and carb deplete for a while with some eq and winny..........tbro out

It will work , though how impressive the results will SEEM, will depend on the character of your fat. If your fat is estrogenic in nature soft female fat pattern then good results can be obtained at any bodyfat level.

if your fat is mostly androgenic (classic male pot belly) then it will be less apparantly effective (it will still work but becuase of low A2 it will not seem as beneficial) if you have this fat pattern it would probably be more beneficial to use once you are leaner- as the results will be more apparant and thus gratifying.

btw- the androgenic fat pattern is becoming less and less common due to the high amount of environmental estrogens that men are exposed to every day.

DDT(which is still wide spread in the enviroment though no longer in use in USA) and Plastic polymers are two big offenders. However there are thousands of chemicals and chemical by-products that are estrogenenic (many with much stronger binding and activation than estradiol

Macro, do you know about an injectable yohimbe medication that is used and directed into fat cells and how effective it would be

IG,
there are a couple veterninary injectables, but topical is IMHO just as, if not more, effective (because it is time released). Injection will increase scar tissue which may thicken skin and tissue in the area that you are trying to reveal.

peace

Hey Macro, would you consider love handles estrogenic or androgenic??? My stomach is pretty flat, a little loose fat, but nothing bad. my love handles are what kills me.

Top Bottom