Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does DAA cause shutdown?

themanc84

I've read not to use Daa for more than 8 weeks continuously. Why is that? I was using Daa powder for about 3 weeks, but I just received my powerchews in the mail which is a 6 week supply. Should I take a couple of weeks off before starting my 6 week cycle with them, or jump right in?

I've read not to use Daa for more than 8 weeks continuously. Why is that? I was using Daa powder for about 3 weeks, but I just received my powerchews in the mail which is a 6 week supply. Should I take a couple of weeks off before starting my 6 week cycle with them, or jump right in?

I personally like to cycle test boosters every 6-8 weeks but I would not worry about shutdown from DAA-- it is boosting your testosterone production, not potentially decreasing it like a prohormone or designer steroid would. IIRC, Patrick Arnold has mentioned that you could use DAA indefinitely.

So with 3 weeks under your belt and 6 of the chews, thats 9 total. You should be fine. If anything I would consider adding in ldopa (try BPS endosurge, available at Orbit, for a high dose at a great price) to the mix for prolactin.

After your 9 weeks, take a good 4-6 off and let your test production return to normal and then feel free to repeat!

Good info Z. I haven't had any problems with it myself, then again I'm on trt so will be having some form of test every day. Unless it's creatine, BCAA's, or protein, I try to cycle everything else.

No you would not get shutdown but you could over time lower test if prolactin and estrogen conversion rise too rapidly. Nothing EndoSurge and Erase cannot take care of.

I was running endosurge and erase along with daa for the first month. For the second month on daa I'll be switching to forma stanzol. So I should be able to keep estrogen low throughout my 9 week daa cycle

Top Bottom