Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DAA powder vs chews

ShutUpAndTrain7

I've only used the DAA powder before and just mixed it in protein shakes or preworkout drinks. Are there any advantages to the powder vs the chews? I imagine they're both the same other than convenience but just wanted to see what everyone else prefers....

Only real difference I notice is convience.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

That was my thought but I didn't understand why it'd be $30 more

It takes time and labor to press out the tabs. The powder just needs to be poured in a bottle and sealed. So you pay a little extra to have the convenience of the chewables.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

Yes it is convenience, but Powerchews D-test also has 2000mg of L-Carnitine L-Tartrate as well which increases androgen receptor density in muscle, which means they will allow the muscles to accept the testosterone better, primes them for the increase in test that DAA creates...so they kind of go together. Plus have you tasted them before? They fucking taste damn good bro!!! It really is just another choice in DAA products that is a good one!!!

Top Bottom