Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

-Critique My Supplement Shopping List-

MASSIVEmorris

I'm currently on a TKD; here are the supplements I'm going to buy and how I'm going to utilize them:

-Zero Carb Isopure Strawberries & Cream, 3 lbs
I'll use this post-workout as insulin levels will be slightly elevated from pre-workout carb's. Therefore, the protein/amino acids should be absorbed by my muscles efficiently and help recovery (despite the low-carb based diet).

-5-HTP 50mg (60 caps) Nature's Science
1 pill, 3x a day, to help curb carb cravings and elevate mood.

-Massive Yohimbe Bark (120 caps) SciFit
Take 2 pills prior to morning cardio (along with some caffeine). This will supposedly shuttle stubborn lower body-fat etc. ...to be burned off more efficiently.

-Ripped Fuel Extreme 120 caps
Take this 3x a day, 2 caps. Hasten fat-loss.

-Daily One Caps (with Iron), 90 caps
Take this 2x a day...I need my vitamins!

-Arbuterol 60 tabs Universal
Dosage? I'll check the label. Anyways, hopefully this will help with water retention as I get lower bf %.

That's it folks...tell me what you think...!!!

I'd substitute Yohimburn for the yohimbe extract and NYC for the ripped feul.

I love strawberry Isopure.

Damn, that is a good list.

Do you eat beef? I suppose you do. If not, you might consider getting some arginine and/or creatine. It's not incredibly important. Beyond a Century should have some.

What about calcium? Do you eat cheese or something?

Looks like some good stuff.

Flash_75: Thanks for the response. As far as "Yohimburn" is concerned...it's a little expensive for my taste. However, maybe I'll spend the extra dough and see if it was worth it. I'll take your advice and go with the "NYC" stack instead of "Ripped Fuel".

Plornive: Again, thanks for the response. As far as the beef goes- yeah, I eat beef, lots of it. As for the calcium, I do eat some cheese sticks. However, I take a few capsules of Calcium, Magnesium, and Zinc daily (generic brand).

yeah, yohimburn is pretty expensive, but yohimbine is only orally active for a short time (under an hour I think).

You could also get yohimbine hcl from kilosports ($15 for 3 grams) and apply it mixed in aloe.

Flash_75 said:
yeah, yohimburn is pretty expensive, but yohimbine is only orally active for a short time (under an hour I think).

But, its metabolite 11-hydroxyyohimbine has a half-life of 6 hours and is only slightly less active at the alpha 2 receptor.

Top Bottom