Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creating My Own Test Booster - Feedback

RodrigueZz

I would like to naturally increase my test levels but I am not too keen on any of the natural test boosters I have come across so far. My idea is simply to bulk order the various ingredients and then mix them so I can prepare them in drinks. The ingredients I am interested in including are

[the portions are not set in stone]
Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium) Powder, 100 Grams
Saw Palmetto Extract Powder, 100 Grams
Mucuna 15%, Natural Mucuna Extract - 100 grams (estrogen control)
DIM Powder - 20 grams (Estrogen control)
Ashwaghanda 7% Withanolides Powder - 50 grams
Long Jack 100:1 Powder (LJack™), 20 Grams
Chrysin Powder - 50 grams (Estrogen Control)

I also intend to begin using Branch Chain Amino Acids and Glutamine.

Beyond-a-century.com is the current site I have been looking at. If you have any suggestions for better ones to order from I am all ears.

While it seems like a good idea in the sense that all these have been show to increase test, I have a feeling just taking all of these and throwing them together will not work out how I am hoping. What are your thoughts?

My thoughts are why bother with the headache? If you want some proven test boosters that have a money back guarantee go to Ntbm. Right now hcgenerate and bridge are on sale. They also carry daa which is dirt cheap and effective. I also recommend unleashed for a nice libido boost and to raise free test.

Use code joeb15 for 10% of at Ntbm.

Ntbm support number
tel:1-631-443-4461

Hit this link up for cutting edge transdermals.

http://forum-special-offer.com/dave-joeblow12345-elitefitness

Use the codes at ruthless supps for discounts.

NEEDTO51 $50 off any item
NEEDTO34 Buy 2 get 1 free phytoserms
NEEDTO24 Buy 2 get 1 free transaderm

http://needtobuildmuscle.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=2972&d=1361062371

Top Bottom