Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Changing my physique on supps?

xandern

is it possible to change your physique using supplements or is that just a pipe dream?
add a friend of mine come to me after a couple months and he looked completely different transform his body and he said that he was using supplements. he wouldn't say which ones though he would just smile.

that's true for me, I have been taking Turkesterone from sotalix for about a month. With diet and training remaining the same I have been able to gain 3lbs and my lifts have gone up across the board. I am very meticulous with structured training and diet, so my results aren't based off of excess calories.

PED's (Steroids, SARMS, and Peptides)can make big changes over a couple of months when used properly, but they are not the magic pill as you still need a diet and workout program with consistency.

Most of the stuff if not all the stuff from your local GNC or Walgreens will not make that big of a difference over a short period of time. Some of them help in the long term. Sometimes you can get lucky with a new product that is released in the fact that back in the day these supplement companies used to lace new products with real steroids to get people to initially believe they really worked, but later they would remove the lacing to avoid getting shut down or arrested.

is it possible to change your physique using supplements or is that just a pipe dream?
add a friend of mine come to me after a couple months and he looked completely different transform his body and he said that he was using supplements. he wouldn't say which ones though he would just smile.

use some ostazol m1mk 5 caps ed that will change your look

PED's (Steroids, SARMS, and Peptides)can make big changes over a couple of months when used properly, but they are not the magic pill as you still need a diet and workout program with consistency.

Most of the stuff if not all the stuff from your local GNC or Walgreens will not make that big of a difference over a short period of time. Some of them help in the long term. Sometimes you can get lucky with a new product that is released in the fact that back in the day these supplement companies used to lace new products with real steroids to get people to initially believe they really worked, but later they would remove the lacing to avoid getting shut down or arrested.

bro yo a deep brother

Top Bottom