Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Announcing the GRAND OPENING of SARMS 1

what dose of GW would you recommend for women bro? i would imagine it would be weight dependent. would 5mg a day work for a 130 pound female for example? or is 10 the sweet spot?

Women could probably use a slightly lower dose, but to be honest I wouldn't be afraid to go to 20mg if fat loss is their primary goal. I've set several female friends up with GW, and that is the dose that they seem to be getting the best results, just like men.

Also take into consideration that this is a nonhormonal product, unlike anabolics that will adversely affect females with higher doses

what dose of GW would you recommend for women bro? i would imagine it would be weight dependent. would 5mg a day work for a 130 pound female for example? or is 10 the sweet spot?

As rick said, 20 mg is perfectly fine for women... Thats the way i always have them run it...

Man you got me so excited to try these out. Can't wait to run they're GW with my current cycle. I may even get my gf on it too. :)

did you ever run gw before? the shit is insane bro! you know i dont promote shit i dont like.. nothing in this world will give you endurance for a good workout for cardio session.. it will become a breeze!

just received my sarms1 shipment...there are no markings on the dropper..a little more explanation on how much of that dropper to fill and once or twice a day please? and under the tongue or just swallow it?

thanks

just received my sarms1 shipment...there are no markings on the dropper..a little more explanation on how much of that dropper to fill and once or twice a day please? and under the tongue or just swallow it?

thanks

You just swallow it down bro. Get yourself an oral syringe at your local drug store to measure it out. The concentration is marked on the bottles so you can figure your dose from there

thanks

the dropper itself is one ML so just fill it up and your getting your dose...

Top Bottom