x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

acetyl carnitine vs l carnitine

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about acetyl carnitine vs l carnitine within the Bodybuilding Supplements category.

Excerpt: Hi boys, which one of this two is the best to take to lose fat and convert fat into energy, I have heard great things about this two supplements and I want to try the best one, how about taking both at the same time? would a waist of money?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

acetyl carnitine vs l carnitine

Hi boys, which one of this two is the best to take to lose fat and convert fat into energy, I have heard great things about this two supplements and I want to try the best one, how about taking both at the same time? would a waist of money?

Re: acetyl carnitine vs l carnitine

Neither will do a whole lot for fat loss. They are pushed by the supplement companies. Now, neither version will hurt but I just wouldn't expect a lot from them. Instead I would look at S4, Cardarine, and N2Slin as the best products to help with fat loss.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) or PM if you are interested in SYN Pharma products***

Re: acetyl carnitine vs l carnitine

Acetyl-l-carnitine is the better choice as it is more bioavailable.

L-carnitine is synthesized in the body from the amino acids lysine and methionine. It transfers long-chain fatty acids into the mitochondria where they may be oxidized to produce energy. The recommended dosage of L-carnitine is 2000-3000mg per day. You would want to take the L-carnitine with your pre-workout meal.

As great as that sounds, supplemental L-carnitine doesn't do a whole lot because your body can efficiently already create it's own. Supplementing with it certainly won't hurt but don't expect miracles. If you do decide to supplement with Carnitine, use the acetyl-l-carnitine version as it is the most bioavailable.

Don't expect miracles. The best supplement you can take for fat loss is cardarine -> http://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/
    Cardarine will directly increase fat loss, endurance and recovery. I would argue it's the best supplement on the market today for fat loss.