Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1 month $120 natural testosterone enhancing stack

Tribulus is great. Best Biotest Tribex. I also liked Unirversal nutrition. ZMA, good sleep.

YoungIntricateMuscle said:
i understood that it was solaray brand of nettle....but i meant to ask what did you use it for exactly that worked good....for prostate cancer or actaully for raising your testosterone...if it worked well for raising your test then im about to get me some solaray

Exactly what we discussedd, to keep free test from binding to SHBG and renderiing it useless.

I tried 6-oxo and I have to say I love it. I am using it at 1 capsule 2x a day. I think I can feel my test levels becoming elevated, my sex drive is way up and I am getting a bit of acne. I have put on about 6 pounds of lean muscular weight in 3 weeks and I am getting into a great groove in the gym, getting stronger and looking/feeling great.

I've never had any luck with Nettle Root apart from the fact it is a very good diuretic. For me it had no hormonal benefit. Of course neither did Maca or Tribestan. Both help create great erections and increased libido but no anabolic effects.

Regards,
CT

Top Bottom